1) For the use of literary property
Yeson Voice Center’s Webpage (hereinafter referred as ‘Webpage’) includes literary properties such as texts, images, photos, videos, sound files and so forth of Yeson Voice Center (Referred to below as ‘YVC’). All the data you find here is protected by copyright. To avoid copyright infringement, anyone who wants to use these literary properties must request permission prior to using any data.
Below are the basic rules to follow when using the literary properties with permission.
- Any of the literary properties here must not be used in order to give negative impression or to criticize YVC
- Take original photos, voice files or video clips to avoid copyright infringements. If you should modify the original source then request permission before editing data.
- YVC is not responsible for any negative result or profit loss induced from using literary properties
- You will be legally responsible for using, distributing, copying and downloading the literary property of website without any permission in advance. This includes connecting the links of Website.
2) ) Information reliability of the website
All the information and literary property exist for the patients in order to accommodate their needs and respect their right to know. YVC is struggling to provide up-to-date information and therefore please be aware that the outdated data and literary property could be edited or deleted periodically without any notice.